What stuffed Joanne's head?

02.01.2010 (12.15 a.m.)

" HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ! "


22.12.2009 (10.49 p.m.)

" BACK FROM BANGKOK and i bought lotsa stuffs ! ;D and a very happy birthday to Nicole >:]"





History

Author: J0anne /

Aww i'm so tired.
again, i slept for 1 and a half hours yesterday
studied for History

but still, i didn't finish revising all the 4 chapters
so i knew that i am doomed today.


and YES, i'm really doomed.
Accounts paper 1 was okay for me.
History paper 1 also alryt.
but history paper 2, speechless.
i was sitting there with the paper blank and even my mind was blank at that time.
Paper 2 =100%, i think maybe i will only score 20-30 %.
so i bet i fail HISTORY T__T

regret that i didn't study earlier

that 1 and a half hours make me felt so dizzy at school, and i felt like vomitting.
and my stomach felt empty and ache the whole day
i looked pale and my fingers were white and cold like my hands were dead (no blood circulation)
so like sakai !



WHAT A PATHETIC DAY !

2 comments:

KeK KeK _ 蛋糕 said...

haiyooo...
so hardworking ?
butn i HATE history oso ...
i studied the text book for six times a month oso cnt rmb all those stupid facts...
really hard man...
nw i m oso hving "HISTORY" in college...
hard like hell...
anyways...
dun b sad and too worry...
take k ya ~

J0anne said...

hahah !
i'm not hardworking at all,
who asked me dont study earlier heheheh !
yeah i dun like history ><
all the names wah so hard to remember oh.
heheheh !
well ! good luck in your college life ^^
supports from me ♥♥

Post a Comment