What stuffed Joanne's head?

02.01.2010 (12.15 a.m.)

" HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ! "


22.12.2009 (10.49 p.m.)

" BACK FROM BANGKOK and i bought lotsa stuffs ! ;D and a very happy birthday to Nicole >:]"





timeLESS

Author: J0anne /


Crazy !
i can't believe that time passes sooo fast !
and shyt im not ready yet !
oh god please help me T^T

trying my best to concentrate
but i always failed to do that argh
i'm such a FAILURE !
thinking of giving up on my history subject since i don't know anything like from chapter 1 onwards?
and that means i don't know even 1% of the form 4 History !
i'm going to FAIL my history for sure !

hope that i won't fail my add maths this time.
and Moral, the subject that most of the people say its the easiest paper to score A
(shhs i failed my moral paper in the mid-year exam =X)
the 3 science subjects?
1 word BYE

made up my mind not to online so often
concentrate study
i dont want to drop class next year ! T^T




oh JOANNE !
you have to study harder !




read a girl's blog just now
a kinda touch one actually
haha
weird feeling
real weird
anyway,
wish her all the best and stay happy always in the future ^^

4 comments:

Lin Wan said...

u're not a failure~
cuz im much more failure than u~
i dun even noe what's sejarah talking about~==

J0anne said...

aww i'm really one le ><
haha me too. cant even understand a single word.
anyway, good luck to u le wan wan ^^
lets work hard together !
;D

Hayley said...

HONEY , IM HERE TO TELL YOU I'ME WORSE THAN YOU!
ADD MATHS = 11 MARKS ONLY
PRAY HARD FOR BOTH OF US
I dont want to drop class!
I want to stay with you guys T^T
Sarah, You, XY, and everyone!
I don't want form3 incident repeat again
I don't want to be different from you guys :(
dont want to separate with you guys T^T!!!!
WORK HARD! EXTRA HARD!CHAIYOK!

J0anne said...

oh no way darling u're not !
i fail moral leh, u didnt
yeah pray hard real hard
im afraid im dropping to sapphire next year
hope not !
me too wanna stay with u guys lol
let's WORK HARD TOGETHER !

Post a Comment