What stuffed Joanne's head?

02.01.2010 (12.15 a.m.)

" HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010 ! "


22.12.2009 (10.49 p.m.)

" BACK FROM BANGKOK and i bought lotsa stuffs ! ;D and a very happy birthday to Nicole >:]"





Mixture

Author: J0anne /

done with my exam last week
felt really awesome after finishing the last paper
was serious stressful during the year end exam
i slept at 4-5 am almost everyday
and i did not sleep on the day where im taking bio papers

some teachers distributed our papers back
and here are some of my results :

1. Add maths : 40% *just passed phew*
2. Chemistry : 47%
3. Accounts : 82% *damn happy when i got back the paper*
4. Sivik : 69%

will update if i get back other subjects' papers

hope i won't fail any of my papers this time.
i failed 3 subsjects during my mid year exam.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

friends invited me to join them to watch 2012 at Mid-Valley on Friday
at first i thought it was impossible for me to go
but i tried my luck and i asked my mommy again
and i was so shocked to know that my mommy actually said YES
my daddy too.
love them chuu chuu ♥

i was so excited because it was the first time my mommy said yes and let me join my friends ALONE
was kinda looking forward ;D

here i come 2012 !

0 comments:

Post a Comment